The PoolMate Pro has all the features of the PoolMate plus includes a download pod that plugs into your USB port. The watch will simply and automatically transfer the data via Infrared link to the pod and your PC and you can easily track your progress on screen with our software application.
- Average strokes
- Infrared link to USB pod, works on PC (WinXP or newer) and Mac
- Works with all major strokes straight out of the box, no calibration required
- Stores over 100 sessions for recall, records individual sets and total session data
- Pools over 18m (yards too), Chrono mode for other sports
- Water resistant to 50m, 24 hour clock and alarm
The included software is simple and intuitive to use.
Key software features
Download data from the PoolMate Pro watch or add swims manually.
Filter your swim by stroke type!
Add notes or edit data
Select any session and examine in detail including individual sets within the swim
Graphical analysis of your stroke count, times, speed etc see how they have changed over time.
See how far you have swum this week or year.
Multiple swimmer support
View your fastest times, best stroke count etc. at a glance.
Save as .csv fil